The future points to less reliance on petroleum and more on compressed natural gas (CNG) as a cost-effective, clean transportation fuel — and Gas South is leading the way in the southeast. We strongly support development of CNG refueling stations and market opportunities throughout Florida and our home state, Georgia, where we already supply more CNG vehicles than our competitors.
Switching to CNG can:
- Cut Costs - CNG costs about 50% less than gasoline or diesel
- Reduce Emissions - CNG emits up to 90% fewer emissions than gasoline
- Reduce Greenhouse Gases - CNG emits 20-29% less CO2 than diesel and gasoline
- Provide Access to an Abundant Domestic Energy Supply - 98% produced in North America
Gas South can help you decide if CNG is right for you by offering:
- Offer specialized rates for fuel savings
- Provide financial modeling analysis of projected CNG fuel spend
- Connect companies with preferred CNG developers
- Connect bio gas suppliers to our customers who utilize CNG vehicles
- Assist CNG station our natural gas customers
Call 866.426.2491 or email CNG@GasSouth.com to learn more!